***JUST ANNOUNCED*** Due to the very rainy and cold forecast, we have decided to postpone our Spring Rally & Car Show. We apologize for any inconvenience. We were hoping the forecast would change as the event got closer, but it only got worse. The new date is Saturday, June 10. We will keep your registrations for the June 10 date, so no need to re-register if you’re able to attend.
I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!