YUP! With COVID-19 stepping all over our plans...we need to stay FLEXIBLE!!!
Due to the continued mandate of social distancing being observed with the COVID-19 virus, the SFCC Spring Rally originally scheduled for May 3rd, will be postponed until late summer/early fall, with a date to be determined. Keep watching for details as they become available.
Greg & Rita Miller, Spring Rally Chairs
I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!